The Coronavirus has caused many of us to think about how fragile life really is. What would happen if we got sick, incapacitated or experienced the inevitable outcome? What would happen to our families and loved ones? Those questions beg another question…
Do you have an End of Life Plan?
An End-of-Life Plan is your way of communicating what you wish to happen as you approach the end of your life and ultimately pass away. It’s often expressed within your estate plan along with a Last Will and Testament, Advanced Health Directive (DNR) and other important documentation. A well-crafted plan allows you to clearly state how you want your last moments on earth orchestrated and how you want your life and estate issues to be taken care of.
Please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you thought about why you need an End-of-Life Plan?
- Are your wishes written down and well documented?
- Is it important for your loved ones to understand your plans?
- Do you know what to include in your End-of-Life Plan?
- Have you selected individuals to implement your wishes?
- Is your plan in a safe and secure location, yet accessible?
- How will your wishes be released before, upon your death or incapacitation?
- Have you outlined your expectations on how your wishes will be executed?
- Does the thought of having this task complete Give You Peace of Mind?
Assuming you think an End-of-Life Plan is a GOOD IDEA, we can help you get there. Life Estate Organizer – LEO for short, is a digital lockbox to help you organize all of your valuable life details into one single, private, secure location. LEO will be there for you and for your loved ones.
We challenge you to look us up online. Review our BLOGs, read our FAQ, download our Getting Started Checklist and take our 14 Day FREE TRIAL. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re prepared, and you’ve prepared those you love for whatever tomorrow brings.